Skip to main content

Inspiration

I have read many times about getting inspiration for cards or scrapbooking projects from magazine ads or objects around you. This has just never worked for me... until today. A girl came into my office with a black purse that had bright colored hearts all over it. They look like they have been dry-brushed with paint. SO.. I thought, why not paint some hearts on black cardstock? And then at lunch, I went shopping, and saw another purse with plaids and circles and I have an idea for a card from it. I'll post some pics when I get around to trying my new ideas. This week I have a birthday card to make and a set of cards for a doorprize at a luncheon, so it may take me some time to get around to them.

In the meantime, here's an article at ScrapJazz that outlines what I'm talking about.

Comments