Skip to main content

2sketches4you and a treat

Here is this week's sketch from 2sketches4you.




Here's my take



I have a lot going on with this card, but I am pleased with the results. The butterfly is stamped with Inkadinkado Garden Delight. I added some sparkle to it with stickles. The swirl and "HI" are chipboard. I painted the letters but left the swirl plain. The paper is by Little Yellow Bicycle. Oh.. the journaling card behind the letters was also stamped and cut out. The stitches are rub-ons. How's that for using a stash?

And... I know it's last minute, but I wanted to share. I made 50 treat bags for the trick or treaters who will get the pants scared off them by my hubby. It's the least I could do. Maybe later I'll post some pics of our scary decorations. For now, here's the treat toppers. I'm doing some subtle advertising there too.


Comments

  1. Someone so deserving is going to get some seriously cute candy bags - and that card is gorgeous too - love the butterfly
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Such vibrant colors. Your treat bags are really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card for the sketch love the butterfly and hey loads of treats for lucky trick and treaters
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card- can I get a treat bag?they are so cute
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. That butterfly is beautiful. And those treat bags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.