Skip to main content

I'm back in the closet!

Hehe, my craft closet that is. I spent several hours today cleaning up my office and scrap/stamp room. Since my craft work space is literally in the walk in closet, I now have things back in place and the table cleaned off so I can work in there. After I finished cleaning, I made another card for the Jacksonbelle Embellishments New Years Eve Challenge. #4 was to make a birthday card. Great for me, I will need two birthday cards by the end of this month, so I now have one of them done.

I used Jen's Sketch For You to Try. There I was organizing my scraps and purging what I decided was too little to keep or that I am so uninspired by and dang, if she didn't post a sketch that was perfect for those scraps!



Stamp: cupcake by imaginisce
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug
Accents: Stickles
Tools: Nestabilities scallop circles

Comments

  1. Totally cute! Thanks for playing along! Hugs-Jd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! and doesn't it feel good to be organized and straightened up again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the purple and cupcake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.