Skip to main content

My heart has wings

I've had these Flights of Fancy stamps by HOTP for quite a while now and have been meaing to use them, but the right reason just had not come up yet. I decided they would be perfect for a Valentine's card for hubby, so I used them. I pulled the color combo from the Charisma Cardz challenge to use black, white and one other color. The design of the card is for the MFT sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. It also fits the OCC challenge to use two hearts or more. I wasn't really planning on it being a card for that challenge, but hey, it fits!

Come back a little later. I'm posting some blog candy and will tell you why I'm celebrating.


Paper: Doodlebug
Stamps: Inkadinkado, sentiment and heart; wings, HOTP
Accents: Ribbon, (Dots N Dashes); rub on stitches; DCWV
Tools/techniques: Cuttlebug heart blocks folder, heat embossing

Comments

  1. Too cool! Love the rockin' Valentine ~ great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so rockin cool! i really like it!
    Hey i like your blog colors! We both share the same taste in colors! Check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and Thankyou for taking part in the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so stunning! I love it!
    Greeting from Germany
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. So right for a man's valentine. Love the image and papers. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card I really like that sentiment too.Thanks for joining the challenge at Charisma Cards

    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just awesome...I LOVE the rub on stitches!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.