Skip to main content

Sketch and Stash Challenge

I finally got around to playing in the sketch and stash challenge. It's almost time for a new one, so I'm sliding in at the last minute. Before I show you my card, let me show you some things hubby has for sale on ebay- necklaces that he made. (Speaking of him, he really knows the way to my heart. I got stamps and a set of Nestabilities dies for Valentine's Day. )




Click on the pictures to go to the auctions.


Now, for my card. The idea for the challenge is to dig into your "stash". I used BasicGrey sugared collection papers which were purchased a couple of months ago and an Inkadinkado stamp that I've had for a year or so and never inked! Also from my stash are some paper flowers, brads, and epoxy stickers from Michaels. I also used a Nestabilities scalloped oval die that I just got this week. The sentiment is from K&Co. words to go.


Comments

  1. A fabulous card! I love those papers and that beautiful stamp.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch and Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.