Skip to main content

Whew!

What a long busy day. And now it's time for bed. I just wanted to share a couple of challenge cards I made earlier this week.

This one is for the sketch at the sweetest thing. Karen makes the simplest sketches that are so fun to use for a quick card.


Paper: Bazzill cardstock; HOTP patterned paper
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Accents: ribbon, Offray; flower, Petaloo; rub on stitches, DCWV; brad



The challenge at High Hopes this week is to make a spring/ Easter card. I needed a push to start some Easter cards. I used the sketch at Friday Sketchers for my design. Here's my card:


Paper: cardstock; patterned paper, HOTP
Stamp: Inkadinkado; Studio G
Accents: Flowers, Making Memories, other
Tools: Cuttlebug argyle embossing folder; paper piercer; black marker; Nestabilities large petite ovals



Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Thanks for playing along again this week! Both of your cards are beautiful - love the rub-on stitches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different DPs on that first card and the layout is great. The second card..the bunny image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.