Skip to main content

Mojo sketch card



I just got around to making a card for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I used K&C0. Wild Raspberry papers for this one. The stamps are from Garden Delights by Inkadinkdao. I colored them with my Marvy Markers before stamping. I colored the image on the left with rose pink and light green and them I "thumped" on some pink and green. On the image on the right, I used a base of pink and light green and "thumped" on some orange and green. I chalked around the edges of the cardstock and the images with some pink chalk. The Happy Mother's Day sentiment is by Studio G. The rhinestone flowers are from Michael's by Darice. I just picked up those today. I actually picked up a lot of little embellies- it's hard to know when to quit when they are only a dollar, but boy, those dollars add up! Good thing I had that discount coupon. If I'm not back to post before, I hope you have a blessed and Happy Easter!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.