Skip to main content

Friday Feature- Gettin' Digi

The more challenge blogs I surf, the more I see that "digi" stamping is becoming more popular. A digi stamp is a black and white image you can print and color with the medium of you choice for your paper crafting projects.

Did you know there are some great artists on Etsy who sell digi stamps? Here are a few I located and my favorite items.



Puddle Jumper Digital Stamp by WhimsieDoodles




Butterfairy / Digital Stamp by Softpencil





Brayden and Berneen with Strawberries DIGITAL STAMP/IMAGE by DoodlePalace



Partysquirrel digital image for paper crafting by digitalstampoasis

Don't forget about digi papers too!



Bitty Bugs Mini Paper Pack by cocoastudio

Thanks for looking. My apologies for dropping this feature the last few weeks. I'm having to set a new schedule for myself with the new puppy!

Comments