Skip to main content

marrakech mojo

I'm here today with my card for Mojo Monday 98. I used paper from BasicGrey marrakech and was inspired to go to them by the OCC inspiration challenge this week. I already had fall on my mind. Papertake weekly has challenged readers to use colors we associate with a season and I was trying to put together a fall combo. The photo at OCC made it click.

I've done some piercing on this card and further accented it rhinestones from Michael's. I just love the color of them.




Paper: BasicGrey
Stamps: Verve Beautiful kindness
Ink: Memento rhubarb stalk and potter's clay
Tools: Nestabilities circles and Labels Two; paper piercer
Accents: Rhinestones; ribbon

Comments

  1. beautiful sentiment and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous - I love the ribbon and those colours :) A fabulous card chick. Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design Fonda, I LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.