Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ring the bells

I finally managed to get in a card this week. This is going to be super short because it's really late. I made this card for the Mojo Monday sketch this week. The colors were inspired by the StampTV color challenge this week- dark purple, black, and gold. I would have never put these colors together on my own and definitely wouldn't have made a Christmas card in these colors, but I like it.



Paper: BasicGrey Wisteria; Bazzill cardstock,
Stamp: Very Merry Christmas-GinaK Designs
Accents: Brads, rubons
Tools: Sizzix, Nestabilities poseabilities snowflake, Star punch

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute. Purple is my favourite, especially for holiday cards. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. Beautiful embellishments. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.