Skip to main content

Kisses

I'm back again with another card created for VC Stamp Challenges- A Black Tie Affair/ Elegant Colors and embellishments. What's more elegant than red and black? Maybe creams and whites, but I've got Valentine's on the brain now and I'm ready to put some of my ideas into action. I used the sketch from All Sorts and to complete their challenge I have used papers from my old stash. I accidentally fit in the Crazy for Challenges challenge too- polka dots. I wasn't trying to make a card for this just yet, but when I turned my paper over, I realized I had polka dots!

Here is my card:




Stamp: VC Kisses Digi; Studio G February set
Paper: Making Memories Love Notes
Tools: Copics: E57, E35, E00, E39, C2, C6, YG17, YG67, N5, N7, N9, C10, R29, BV23, C4, Y17, Y08; Nestabilities ovals, labels four
Accents: Rhinestones (Michael's)

Comments

  1. What a lovely and unusual image and beautifully coloured. All in all a great card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - adorable image and great colouring. Thanks for sahring it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at VCS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely papers, beautiful coloring! Thank you for playing with us this weeks at vc Challenge :o)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Gorgeous!!..Cute image..your coloring and papers are Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.