Skip to main content

Movie Inspired

I thought for a little while that Simon Says had me stumped with their movie challenge. I don't have any ticket stubs, I didn't really want to make a popcorn box or candy holder, although those would have fit. I started thinking of favorite movies and stamps that might fit. A Knight't Tale and Prince Ian- that's what I came up with. Here he is:



The other part of the challenge is dry embossing. It's hard to see, but I've embossed the top right panel with a Cuttlebug argyle folder. I've also used blue, gold, and white and BasicGrey boxer papers for the BasicGrey Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Cute button detail! I really like the paper in the bottom right corner as well as the stitching :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamps Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous card, beautiful colours and love the cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges,

    Anthea & the BG Challenges Team.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.