Skip to main content

Thinking of you

More yard work this weekend, but I'm happy to say that once I finally get this last bed planted I will have completed a project that has haunted me for three years! We had this horrible bed along our garage that had rocks in it and grew weeds. We had so much trouble keeping the weeds out. Now the rocks are gone and the bed is treated and weed paper is down and I can finally plant some pretty flowers!

Enough of that. Here is a card I made for the Sketch N Stash challenge. This may be my first time playing or maybe second but I've known about this challenge since it started. I just never get it worked in. My card features a new TGF stamp and some neglected ribbon, flowers, brads ad BasicGrey paper from my stash.



Hope you've had a great weekend!

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card! I adore the gorgeous flowers and image!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.