Skip to main content

Altered clip board

This is a really old project I did in 2006 before I even had a blog. However, it fits today's theme in the Creative Chick Parade- Mod Podge. I'm linking up through The Girl Creative. You can find a whole list of participants to visit.

This is pretty simple. Pick and cut your papers and apply them to the board with Mod Podge. Apply a coat over the top to act as a sealer. I made a pocket to hold tags out of the bottom piece of paper and if memory serves me, I didn't apply Mod Podge to that layer. I did apply it to the clip board as a whole before attaching it. The "notes" section is laminated so you can write on it with the dry erase marker.

Comments

  1. What a delightful project, very fresh and happy! I always like it when I can dig out something I made in the past and feel pride in it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your colours! The flowers scream happy...beautiful clipboard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.