Skip to main content

It finally came together

Yesterday I posted this bookmark. Months ago Yikes, over a year ago,  I posted this altered notebook.  All of these little goodies have been put into this paper tote gift bag that was crafted from BasicGrey Sugared designer paper. These are fun little gifts, just wish it didn't take me so long to get it all together.

This set includes a set of four handmade greeting cards, a bookmark, a post it note holder, a mini notebook, and a beaded keychain.





This has been listed over at SouthernScraps on etsy.

Linking up here and other parties listed on the sidebar
Get Your Craft On Tuesday

Comments

  1. Super cute!!!

    ~Lori @ Paisley Passions

    Join myThursday Linky Party
    Come enter myGiveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THOUGHT that little girl looked familiar when I saw the thumbnail! What a fun set, I love to give coordinated gifts and it's nice to know I'm not the only one it can take awhile to put one together. The tote you put them all in is so fun, I'm going to have to try and figure out how to make one! Would love you to join me at A Crafty Soiree, every Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.