Skip to main content

Playing with sketches

I created some gift card holders.  For design inspiration, I turned to some of  my favorite sketch sites.

The first card is created with this week's sketch from The Sweet Stop.


I turned the sketch sideways.
Image is from Heather Ellis- Pure Innocence and is colored with copic markers. Papers are from Cosmo Cricket.
Next is a card/gift card holder  using the sketch from CPS.

I put the sentiment tag on the opposite side. I thought it worked better on this card there.

This image is one of the Darling Sisters by The Greeting Farm. Image is colored with Copics. Papers are by K&Co.

Here's a little tip for making those corners. Punch a scalloped circle with a 1 1/4 inch scalloped circle punch. Cut in half and then in half again to make four corners.

Thanks for stopping by. I may be linking these to the parties on the side.

Comments

  1. SO SWEET! I love those PI girls!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! Those PI stamps are soo cute. Thanks for joining us this week at THe Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.