Skip to main content

On Your Special Day

Mother's Day is a day set aside to show mother's they are special and to honor them. If you happen to be curious about it's history, there some information HERE along with poems and craft ideas.

Here's the card I made for my mother-in-law this year.


This is just one big stamped image colored with Copics. The image is a GinaK Designs stamp by Melanie Muenchinger.

I used the following Copic colors: R22, R24, R29, G29, YG67, YG13, Y17, G05, G14, RV19, RV34, R83, BG11. Aren't you impressed that I actually wrote them down for you. I love Copics for blending and shading. I colored the trim around the sentiment with a metallic silver Prismacolor pencil.

I even added a little something to the inside of this card.



These are colored with Marvy Markers. They were already on hand in my basket of stamped and colored images. I cut them out and layered them inside.

This is the perfect image to use for my mother-in-law. She loves gardening and grows the most beautiful flowers. I'm planning to take some photographs of her flower bed when we go tomorrow, if we get to go. It seems hubby has come down with the flu. Please keep him in your prayers. He is rather miserable and is hurting today. He doesn't talk about it much but he has another condition and any other illness magnifies this condition.

Comments