First let me tell you a little about Tina. She is a stay at home mom of 3 kids, who loves making stuff and didn't discover she was good at it until she was a sahm. She started her blog a year ago to share her misadventures as a crafty momma, and loves the community of bloggers out there.
She has some great tutorials over at her blog...
A few of them are necklaces... Here's her favorite (and mine) - Nautical rope necklace. I'm lovin' all the rope necklaces out there and Tina's is among the top.
She also hosts a fun link party
Here are ten things Tina shared with me about herself:
Ten things about me...
1: Jesus Follower. I love God. I (try very hard to) love His people. I love His church (and my church, too!). I love serving in the woman's ministry at our church.
2: Wife. I married the love of my life over a decade ago. I couldn't imagine loving someone more. He's the best and he's so supportive of me.
3: Mom ;) I have three little darlin's. What can I say? They bring me so much joy.
4: I love to create fun things and share them on this blog and my etsy shop ! I adore comments.
5: I do Power point consulting. I have been doing this since I started my life as a stay at home mom nearly seven years ago. Not the most exciting thing, but every little bit helps!
6: I really enjoy making silly movies. Here's my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/keclm28?feature=mhee) If there were a Christian SNL, I'd want to be on it.
7. I LOVE making people laugh.
8. I like to read, run, do the Sunday crossword, hang out with friends, watch movies, and, when asked, share my opinion (I try real hard to wait until I'm asked).
9. I've lived in 13 different homes and went to 13 different schools growing up. I grew up bouncing around a lot, and now, if I'm in one place for too long, I get antsy! My husband grew up in ONE home and went to ONE school! It is true. Opposites attract.
10. My 3 year old has been asking me for an hour to come play with him and his lincoln logs so number 10 is going to have to wait for now.
You really must go check out her shop. She started her shop in January, and was just about to give up on etsy, but found a niche with some unique items and business took off! She's got bags, customized key fobs, and my favorite - rings!
I've got a birthday this month. I'll have to put one of those rings on my wish list!
So, what's up for grabs? Tina is GIVING AWAY a customized key fob.
I'd love to have one of these too! To enter to win, please do the following (leave a comment for each one):
- visit Sweet Floweret and tell me your favorite item. (mandatory for entry)
Extra entries for
- following Sweet Floweret
- following SouthernScraps
- sharing a link to the giveaway on twitter, facebook, or your blog
Giveaway ends July 7, 2011, 5:00 p.m (EST).