Skip to main content

Must Do Monday- washer jewelry

I'm going to have to make a trip to the hardware store. There are some great washer jewelry projects I've got to try out. Here are a few of them.



Love this idea of wrapping the washer in yarn!

at craftypod

This one wrapped in embroidery thread is totally amazing.

by Always a Project

And how about this bracelet from The Answer Is Chocolate



This isn't jewelry but I had to include this tank here. Another fabulous way to use washers.




If these are your projects, grab a button from the side!

Comments

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for including my bracelet with these wonderful projects! I love washers and now have reason to love them even more! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.