Skip to main content

WIWW - Thrifted

Happy Hump Day! We're  half way through the week and it's time to link up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. She's now issuing more than just a challenge to get dressed every day. This week was to wear something thrifted. I have a few things I've thrifted and I must say it's quite fun to find great deals. I also continued the last challenge of wearing something rarely worn as Yellow Blackbird had issued the same challenge for Shop Your Closet.

Saturday I had a hair appointment and later we went to dinner. What I wore:



sweater, tank, shorts- Target;
shoes- JCPenny;
 purse- Tommy Hilfiger- THRIFTED $4.99!

I bought these clothes two or three years ago and wore them a lot the first year, but haven't worn them lately. I had not worn the shoes at all this year. I would not own a Tommy Hilfiger purse if it had not been found at the Salvation Army.

Sunday- church


Dress- Gap via Goodwill.
Shoes- target

I found this dress at the Goodwill about three months ago and had not worn it yet. I oringially planned to alter the neckline but that turned out to be too difficult for my beginner sewing skills, so I gave up and wore it with a tank underneath.

So what have you thrifted lately?

Comments

  1. You look beautiful!! Love the green and the Dress..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Gap dress... so simple and perfect. Haven't had any luck thrifting purses, but I'm not giving up yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great loveThis is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.
    ly bag too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.