Skip to main content

Tried it out Thursday- Button headband

A couple of weeks ago I posted some headbands I wanted to try. I tried my own version of Little Miss Momma's button headband.



I glued some black buttons to a plastic headband I had on hand. I did not line the inside of the headband because I need the "teeth" to keep it in place. I was very careful not to get excess glue on the inside.


I think it turned out cute. It's a very quick project.


I'm linking up here:


rocaandcompany

Comments

  1. Cute Headband. I love anything with buttons and quick and easy projects are always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how that turned out! Simple and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you from the Creation Corner linky - I love your headband, so simple and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable, it looks really good on too! love it :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at our party :)
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don;t you just love buttons?! So many possibilities! Your headband turned out darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute. I think I'll do this with my girls and let them put colored ones on. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I started a link party at my blog and I'd love for you to link this up. If you're interested it's http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/ Have a lovely day, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is super duper cute! Love buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and cute and the color possibilities are endless...perfect for my girl. Thanks.

    Would love it if you would link this up to our Rockin' link party going on now at RoCa and Company. Here is the link: http://rocaandcompany.blogspot.com/2011/09/you-rock-3.html . Come and show off what you got. Hope to see you there...

    Remember...YOU ROCK!!

    Carmen @
    RoCa and Company
    www.rocaandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.