Skip to main content

Are you excited?

 Creating Christmas at The Girl Creative


CHRISTmas is coming! And to celebrate I'm co-hosting Creating Christmas with The Girl Creative.  Or Creating CHRISTmas as I'd prefer to call it. I mean- we are celebrating the birth of CHRIST. I pray you do know him as you personal saviour, and while gifts, decorations, and time with family are fun, I pray it means more to you. And what a way to celebrate! Creativity is one of HIS gifts to us.

This event is to encourage you to create stuff, not just pin and save ideas. Get out there and do it! All week next week I'll be posting just Christmas projects. (I will still have my Friday Feature, and the other regular posts will resume the next week.) At the end of the week, there will be a huge link party. So get ready to create and link up!

Comments