Skip to main content

WIWW- Holiday attire

Hello and thanks for stopping by to check out my holiday outfits. I'm linking up with WIWW.  Do you dress in  holiday specific attire or specific colors during the holiday season? I find myself trying to be a little festive for holiday parties and such.




Poinsettia shirt- Walmart; Lee denim trousers; shoes- Rack Room;
holiday charm bracelet- gift several years ago
Worn: Dec. 11, 2011 church



turtleneck- JCPenney; Vest- Coldwater Creek; pants- TJMaxx;
scarf- Brassy Apple; nativity brooch- gift; shoes- Target
Worn- Dec. 12, 2011- work, office Christmas luncheon

Comments

  1. Very cute! I saw those t-shirts yesterday and now I wish I had bought one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow you via What I Wore Wednesday

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute, and I love that scrunchy scarf I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.