Skip to main content

King Soleil- Friday Feature

This week I'm thrilled to showcase an etsy shop that has adorable crocheted children's accessories and upcycled clothing- King Soleil.  Here's what Morgan had to say about her shop

I design and hand make everything sold in King Soleil. I am also a stay at home mommy to my children, Kingston, 1, and Soleil, 3, who not only inspire my shop name but also my new line of children's accessories and clothing. (My daughter especially loves this because I make my samples in her size!)
I love to upcycle and keep my products eco-conscious and child-friendly, while keeping with a modern and colorful viewpoint.

Here are some of the adorable items you will find there.









Take 15% off any purchase at King Soleil with code southernscraps15







Have a great weekend!




Comments