Skip to main content

Earrings with a little color


Another pair of earrings in my March Madness earring posts. This set has a pop of color. To make these you will need:

textured rings
jump rings
earring wires
head pins
beads ( I used round beads and Crystazzi bicones)

Sorry I didn't take any photos of the steps along the way. I made most of these during my lunch breaks at work.

You will string each bead on a head pin and form a wrapped loop. As you are making your bead units, attach them to each other before completing the loops. Then take the top one and attach it to your textured loop with a jump ring. Attach the earring wire to the tops of the textured loops with another jump ring. Still pretty simple.



Sharing here:


Comments

  1. Oh these are gorgeous. Love the textured metal rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out just lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! My favorite color :) Love the matte silver!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.