Skip to main content

Easter and spring mantel


I brought back out some of last year's projects and added some new things for my Easter/Spring mantel. Some of the new stuff will stay out after Easter until I change it up for summer. One of the returning items was my "He Is Risen" banner.


Also returning from last year are the egg topiary and broken jewelry cross. The birdhouses are new. I'll share more details on those in a couple of days.


I used my spring and easter plates that I made recently, along with last year's butterfly specimen art.


I've got some baskets and hubby's collection of eggs on the hearth, along with some other little mini baskets and figures.


It's a happy mantel. I'm enjoying looking at it every day, especially the banner and it's reminder of what it is we are celebrating.


Thanks for stopping by. I'll be sharing here:


Comments

  1. Love your mantel too! How awesome is that pennant banner?! Sooo awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.