Skip to main content

Fabulous Friday find- using cupcake liners

Today Fabulous Friday find jumped out at me not only for it's cuteness, but it's functionality as well. Take a look- Nest of Posies set a cute holiday table and used mason jars for drinks with cupcake liners for jar toppers.


The really cool thing- this will keep the BUGS OUT of the drinks. I love it- I hate bugs and they turn me off from outdoor functions, but this is genius!

The Diary of Dave's Wife used fabric circles on mason jars. This would serve the same purpose- cuteness and functionality.


Thanks for stopping by. So grateful for all my new followers and I look forward to getting to know you better and sharing ideas with you.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Cute. You know if you cut a different fabric for each jar it would allow everyone to identify their drinks. Kinda like the wine glass charms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.