Skip to main content

On trend mint earrings

Mint is a very trendy color this season. While I don't have any mint skinny jeans, I do have a few other pieces in mint and decided I should make myself an accessory to go with them- mint earrings.


I've had these beads in my stash for awhile and can't even tell you where I got them. To make your own mint earrings, you will need six beads, two each of three assorted shapes and shades, earring wires, head pins, and eye pins. Thread two of your beads on a head pin and make a wrapped loop. Thread your other bead on an eye pin and make a simple loop. Attach these two units and attach your ear wires. Simple!



Sharing here:

Comments

  1. Cute! Mint Green is such a pretty color! I'm your newest follower! Come visit me if you please, I always like meeting new friends!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I think I'm going to have to dive into my jewellery making supplies again soon. Thanks so much for sharing at Etcetorize this week~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work. I like these because they aren't too large but are still interesting. And I like any shade of green.

    I'm right next to you in the Wicked Awesome Wednesday Linky Party over at Handy Man Crafty Woman.

    Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!!!

    I don't own any mint skinny jeans either hehe

    Thanks for sharing at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.