Skip to main content

Photoshop elements tips- Fabulous Friday Finds

I've been concentrating on improving my photography and editing skills over the past few months. These two links I'm sharing today may be old news to many of you, but they were "fabulous" finds for me.

I've seen rule of third overlays and actions before, but did not know I could easily view a rule of thirds grid in my own version of photoshop elements ( I have v6) without having to add anything until I stumbled across this tutorial at Everyday Elements. (There is a link to an explanation on rule of thirds there too.)

I also learned how to create a watermark brush for my photos HERE at Everyday Elements.

Hope these are helpful to you! Have a great weekend.

Comments

  1. Oh wow thanks. Since I've been using picasa to edit my photos and all I have to do is click on use watermark when I export but now I with this post I should be able to make one in Photoshop.

    Great tips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.