Skip to main content

Pillows from placemats, napkins, and dish towels

Pillows can add a lot to decor with little effort, but they can also be expensive. I've got lots of ideas marked to sew (that's another post) but recently came across some very quick and easy ways to make pillows using placemats, napkins, and dishtowels. These are awesome, and I'll be trying them out soon.


placemat to pillow by A Pumpkin and A Princess


 placemat to pillow by Southern Lovely


 dish towels to pillows by In My Own Style


napkins to pillows by Tatertots and Jello

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your views .I loved this collection.Best The tea towel are not only useful for tea table also we can use it for another purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.