Skip to main content

Summer beach theme mantel

It's almost officially summer so that means its time to pull out the summer decor, particularly my coastal decor. I started with my mantel. I made a large portion of my coastal decor last year. I've switched up the mantel just a little bit this year.





This isn't a great shot, but here's the mantel as a whole.


Some of this year's changes include pulling in the burlap wrapped and shell candles I used in my centerpiece last year.



I also took an old syrup bottle and wrapped it in jute twine, stamped out a tag and added some shell buttons. The hubby liked this addition. I was inspired by charcoal and crayons to make this piece.



I used the sea shell art again.



And the hurricane filled with shells.



Hope you have enjoyed viewing my beach themed mantel.


The Lettered Cottage

I'll also be sharing here:

Think Pink Sundays**Under the Table and Dreaming* Sundae Scoop*Creative Bloggers Party and Hop Suburb’s Mama Sunday link*DIY Sunday Showcase*Craftomaniac Monday*Make the Scene Monday*Making the World Cuter*Just Something I Whipped Up at TGC* Masterpiece Monday* Motivate Me Monday*Inspire Me Monday*Market Yourself Mondays at Sumo’s Sweet Stuff* Pink Hippo Party*More The Merrier Monday*Make it Great Monday* Mop It Up Monday *Monday Funday*Give me the Goods*The Scoop*Project Inspired*Twenty Minute Tuesdays*Take a Look Tuesday* Handmade Tuesdays* Tuesday Time Out* Tell Me Tuesday*Tuesday Talent Show*My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia* Tip Junkie*Get Your Craft On*From Dream to Reality*Whatever Goes Wednesday*Hooking Up with HOH*Blissful and Domestic* Handy Man, Crafty Woman* Tea Rose Home*Share the Wealth* Dragonfly Designs*My Girlish Whims*Wow Me Wednesday* Show and Share* Fireflies and Jellybeans* the36thavenue *Catch A Glimpse *Someswhat Simple Strut Your Stuff*Thrifty Thursday*Creative Juice*Transformation Thursday* Handmade 52* A Crafty Soiree*Tidy Mom*Simply Sweet Home*Simply Designing*Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt It Friday*Fingerprints on the Fridge*BFF Open House at The Answer is Chocolate* Creation Corner* Sassy Sites FFA*Tatertots and Jello*Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special*Be Different Act Normal* Delicately Constructed Fridays*Friday Frolic*UnCommonly Yours*Shine On* Sweet Saturday*Pomp Party*Overflowing with Creativity*Saturday SevenTickled Pink*Pity Party

Comments

  1. You have so many pretty details! I like the burlap candles especially! Very beachy and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beach themes, then again.. I love the beach! This is really cute and I love the color of your walls. Everything matches perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the seashells!!! They look like cookies :)

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Perfect Summer Mantel! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I love a good beach mantel! Come visit my blog to check out my home made beach decor! www.eatloveinspire.blogspot.com - Cheers! - Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hurricane filled with sand and shells. Just seeing that sand takes me back to the beach instantly! Thanks so much for sharing at Etcetorize this week~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.