Skip to main content

A look back

Hi and welcome to my new followers. Here's a look back at some of my older projects you may have missed here on my blog. These were completed and posted in September of last year and 2010.


Rosette necklace (I'm still wearing this and getting lots of compliments)

 
Button headband (I don't wear this- maybe I should list it in the shop)
 
 
 
 
 
And from September 2010...
 

 
 
 
 
 
Looks like I really enjoy making my own accessories! Thanks for taking a look back with me.
 
Sharing here:
 

Comments

  1. I love the bangle the best, but my kids would adore the Frankenstein sanitizer. Lots of cute stuff, thanks for sharing!
    Stacia@ http://feathersandsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.