Skip to main content

10 Ways to Repurpose an Old Sweater


Over a year ago I featured four projects that repurpose a sweater. Winter time has me wanting to make more cozy projects so here are another ten ways to repurpose a sweater.

  • Make a wrap

  • How cool is this? A lamp shade

 
 
  • A cute scarflette
 
 
  • Cover your flower pots
 
 
 
  • Make a backdrop for framed art or words
 
 
 
  • Make a purse. This is fabulous!
 
 
  • Make a cute hat and mittens
 
 
  • Love this wreath
 
 
 
  • Sweater vases
 
  •  Make the fur baby a bed. My Bella would eat it, but I still think it's cute.
 
 
Check back in to see my own sweater vases and wreath later this week!
 
Check out these other repurposing ideas:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. These are some fun ideas. I especially admire that lampshade. :) Megan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.