Skip to main content

Pampering in a jar

 
I saw a version of this pampering in a jar on Pinterest. I decided to make one as a Christmas gift for my sister-in-law last Christmas. It would also make a great Valentine's Day gift for the wives, Moms, sisters, best friends,... you get it.  
 
I started out with an empty almond jar from Target. (Those are the best containers- wide mouth and plastic so they won't break. I've saved several more to put to use for craft storage.) I wrapped a piece of lace around my jar and tied a bow.

I printed the label on cardstock and punched it out with a circle punch. I made a couple of paper rosettes from patterned scrapbook paper.


I filled the jar with some fuzzy socks, lotion, lip balm, a loofah cloth, and chocolates.



I embellished the lid with some paper flowers.


I love giving gifts like this. I find it to be more thoughtful than some higher priced, single item gifts.

Go grab yourself a jar and show someone some love.

Sharing here:


Comments

  1. Such a great idea and I love the reuse of the container. :) I'm sure she loved it. Megan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.