Skip to main content

Peach pie smoothie

 
I'm still working on large projects for my new and improved craft room and I haven't put the new craft table to use yet, so here's a recipe from my archives that I haven't shared. It's very similar to the peach pie popsicles, but you can skip the freezing step. I actually stumbled on this at the beginning of the year when I was reading a recipe for another smoothie. That recipe called for coconut water and I didn't have it, so I decided to just add the spices to my usual recipe. Mmm... so glad I did.
 
To make yourself a peach pie smoothie, you'll need:
 
1/2 to 3/4 cup almond milk
1 cup frozen peaches
1/8 tsp or more to taste of cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg
 
Blend together and enjoy!
 
Sharing here:

 

Comments

  1. This looks great. Guess I should get some peaches now while they are on sale and freeze for later! Thanks.
    Over The Apple Tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good. I have so many peaches right now, I think I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great smoothie. I've never tried almond milk. I really need to put that on my list some time! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.