Skip to main content

Quick and easy monogrammed basket

Still need a last minute gift? Need it to be budget friendly? Run to the Dollar Tree. For a dollar, grab a plastic bucket/basket. I bought the ones I used back in the summer, but I've seen them in other colors. I bet they have red right now.


Design a monogram in your Silhouette SD/ Cameo, etc or other digital cutting machine. I made mine by drawing a circle and the filling it with my initials. Once I had the letters the way I wanted them, I erased the circle. I cut the monogram from vinyl and applied to the basket.
 
Don't have a cutting machine? Design a monogram in Word and trace it on vinyl.
Or print one and apply it using this method.
 
I'm using mine in the place of "stockings" this year and the basket itself is a gift since it has been personalized for the recipient. (You could put their name instead of initials.) Fill it with their favorite things and wrap in a basket bag tied off with curly ribbon and you've got a fun gift! Or do a theme basket- bath products; DVDs, candy and movie tickets; a fishing basket for him- lures, bobbers, artificial bait, hooks, line... you get the idea. There are so many fun things you could do with this. Got a book lover? Book, bookmark, coffee mug, coffee or tea singles... See I told you this could go on and on.
 
 
 
Check out my monogrammed tumblers here. You may also like monogrammed soaps.

 
Sharing here:
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.