Skip to main content

Pink and gold Valentine's tablescape

 
I was so excited when I finally got this together. I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out but I knew I wanted to use gold and pink just to tone things down from the red and hot pink on the mantel and entry vignette. I had this centerpiece idea as a starting point as well and wanted to make my own version.
 
 
I thought it would be neat to see "love" from both sides of the table. So I created my centerpiece that way. I repurposed some tin cans by covering them with scrapbook paper and cutting out the letters to spell LOVE in gold vinyl with my Silhouette machine. So.... one can has and "L" on one side and "E" on the other and so forth. Here's one view:
 

 
Here's the other. I filled the cans with artificial roses, lilac, and baby breath from the Dollar Tree.


I didn't really have much pink for my tablescape so I had to create the pink accents. I did find some stoneware bowls with a darling flower and pink edge at the thrift store for 50 cents each. I think they go well with my white plates and gold chargers.

 
To keep the pink going, I made some pom pom flowers out of pink tissue paper and used them for napkin rings.

 
 



Hope you enjoyed the scenery and I wish you lots of love tomorrow on Valentine's Day.

Sharing at Tablescape Thursday and


Comments

  1. Your "LOVE" vases are adorable! You are quite the flower arranger, too. Your table is so cute and I love the way you snuck in all the hints of pink. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, adore the love vases - clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.