Skip to main content

Quick and easy fleece Easter bunny

 
If you are limited on time, you will love this little Easter craft. Following this tutorial from Gluesticks, I whipped up this little bunny in just a few minutes. I improvised to use what I had on hand. Instead of filling my bunny with beans, I used some quilt batting.


I glued on some googly eyes and a button nose. I think he needs a mouth and a tail, but I skipped those features. My bunny is also not the same dimensions because it ended up being a little shorter after I squared up my fleece scrap.  I have a few more sewn up ready to fill and embellish, so I'm going to try a few things different. I may send one to my 2 year old niece and the eyes and button nose would not be very safe for her.
 
However, this little crazy-eyed guy will be just fine on display at my house.


Thanks for stopping by.

Sharing here:


Comments

  1. this is so cute and easy thanks for sharing visiting from share it sunday have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to pop over and day THIS IS DARLING!!! Thank you for sharing it at Project Inspire{d}!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.