Skip to main content

Casual Easter Tablescape




When I saw these fun chevron striped and polka dot plates in the Target Dollar Spot, I knew immediately I wanted to set up a fun tablescape with them. With Easter coming up, what better time to use them. I've set the back porch table in a fun casual Easter theme that would be perfect for an Easter brunch.


You may have seen many of these items before- the napkins, egg candles and polka dot painted eggs I used as place holders.


While I was getting the plates, I snatched up the fun paper straws from the dollar spot too. I got a pack of each color. I love to mix and match, and here I'm using the pink and green ones in some mason jars.



 
I used my simple spring arrangement as the centerpiece and a couple of bunny figurines to give it an Easter feel. Take the eggs and bunnies away and you've still got a fun Spring party setting.
 

Hope you have a fun and blessed Easter. Linking up with Tablescape Thursday and these fun parties:


Comments

  1. Your porch a wonderful place for this fun tablescape. I love shopping at target and your plates with the dots and designs are great for spring, The bunnies are just the right touch for Easter!
    Have a great week!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty and happy table settings! love the decorated eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheerful...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.