Skip to main content

Fall Mason Jar Centerpiece


Here's an easy way to add a little fall to your home- a simple centerpiece. I started with an empty tray that I picked up at the thrift store. If you don't have a tray, find a large platter or plate, anything that will ground your centerpiece. The dollar stores often have clear or silver platters for a dollar. Those would work.


Next I took three mason jars and filled them with beans and pumpkin spice votives. These are actually Ball canning jars, but I think mason jar has become synonymous with any canning jar, so we'll call them mason jars.


I place them in the center of my tray and then arranged a faux leaf garland around them. I filled in with faux pumpkins and gourds and some berry picks.


Quick, easy and simple, and I now have a touch of all in my home. Just waiting for the air to cool!



Sharing here:


Comments