Skip to main content

St. Patrick's Day "Kiss Me" Mason Jar Treat Jar

 
 
Want to give your sweetie some treats for St. Patrick's Day? Nothing better than a mason jar full of Hershey's kisses with almonds.  They come with gold wrappers and fit nicely with a St. Patrick's day theme.  Here's the jar I fixed up for my hubby:
 

 
All you need is:
 
a quart mason jar
treats
embellishments
cupcake liner
 
 
I used a free printable from Classy Clutter. I filled my jar with almond kisses and topped the jar with a green chevron cupcake liner. I pulled some green twine and sparkly wire embellishment from my stash to embellish the jar top. Then I jazzed up a band of cardstock with a piece of washi tape and wrapped it around the jar, securing with a bit of hot glue. Then I attached the printable. I also embellished the printable with a piece of ribbon.


This was a fun little gift to create with scraps from my stash.



Hope this gives you a little inspiration for using those free printables around blog land.

Linking up here:


Comments

  1. I am loving this! I really do love all things Mason Jars! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.